Thursday, June 8, 2023

"The Meaning of Tango: the story of the Argentinean dance", by Christine Denniston.


"The Meaning of Tango: the story of the Argentinean dance"

by Christine Denniston.

When I first fell in love with the Tango, I aimed to make myself as nice to dance with as possible so that good dancers would want to dance with me.

I was very fortunate to have encountered a group of people determined to understand how Tango was danced in Buenos Aires. To begin with, we took classes where we could and shared the little information we had. Often we found that the things different people told us about the Tango were contradictory and confusing. There was only one thing to do: go to Buenos Aires and find out how it was done. (Quoted from the introduction)
We have lots of recommendations

How to dance Argentine Tango?


https://escuelatangoba.com/marcelosolis/the-meaning-of-tango-the-story-of-the-argentinean-dance-by-christine-denniston/

No comments: