Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tango tour to Buenos Aires 2010

From November 19th to November 29th

This tour is organized around the idea of taking you to the heart of tango; to see the places where the locals go, not to show off for tourists, but to just dance from their souls, to enjoy themselves in the ecstasy of tango. For me, as an instructor, this tour is a reminder that my students should be able to dance in such places, among those dancers. Of course, it takes a lot of time, practice, and dedication measured in years. Still, at any stage of the student's learning process, witnessing this facet of Argentine Tango would be an essential part of knowing what tango really is about.

The trip includes:

  • Airfare from San Francisco (one stop from S.F).
  • Hotel in the best location of Buenos Aires (double occupancy) at Hotel Lyon www.hotel-lyon.com.ar
  • 24 hours assistance (we know the city and we speak the language!).
  • Shopping tours to places where locals go looking for quality and price.
  • City Tours (you'll get to know all the characteristic places: Obelisco – Downtown - Plaza de Mayo - Cafe Tortoni - San Telmo - Recoleta and much more).
  • Shopping tours to places where locals go looking for quality and price.
  • A Day in the Countryside.
  • 4 Tango Classes with the best local teachers
  • Milongas almost every evening or afternoon.
  • Transportation to all the mentioned activities.
  • A DVD with memories of the trip.

Cost: $2,390.00 until July 22nd, 2010. After this date price will be $2,590.00.- To sign in and get this early bird price I just need a $400.00.- advance before July 22nd, 2010 (non-refundable).

Why coming to Buenos Aires with me…?

  • I am a certified travel agent, tango instructor and native.
  • I have 16 years working on tango tours and 7 years organizing my own trips.
  • I work with a team of most capable an reliable people.
  • I know the culture.
  • I speak the language.
  • My customers are thrilled and many of them keep coming back every year.
  • I have a great time enjoying it!!!

In addition to Buenos Aires, I can also make arrangements for you to visit any other destinations in Argentina (Mendoza, Salta, Jujuy, Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, etc.)

Planning a trip to Buenos Aires? Contact me...I can help you!
  • I am always trying to offer the best efficiency and quality in all what I do.
  • I offer a Tango Tour to Buenos Aires every year and I take many people with me, but some people can not join me because the time for their vacation is different or many other reasons, so they travel to Buenos Aires by themselves.
  • Since I am from Argentina and I have people over there who work with me, I can offer help to all those people who plan a trip to Buenos Aires.
  • I can arrange a convenient package including flight tickets, hotel, and excursions, or if you just need someone over there to help you out I can put you in contact with the right person, also if you want to know about best teachers in Buenos Aires, taxi dancers, or milongas, please contact me.

Come to experience Buenos Aires from a local point of view, feeling yourself at home meeting local people and living 9 wonderful days immerse into the “porteño” life style.
Email: info@marcelosolisargentinetango.com
Phone: 415-412-1866
web site: www.marcelosolisargentinetango.com

No comments: