Monday, October 24, 2022

Ways to learn Argentine Tango

Ways to learn Argentine Tango

Ways to learn Argentine Tango

Classes in San Francisco, San Jose, and Lafayette, virtual and on-demand

If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, you are in the right place. I got in-person semi-private classes and private lessons for you.

If you are anywhere else in the world, this is the place to learn about Argentine Tango. My blog is full of articles about it, and you can start with "What is the best way to learn to dance Argentine Tango". Also, I offer remote private lessons and video tutorials.

My name is Marcelo Solís, founder and director of Argentine Tango School. Born in Argentina, I've been involved in Argentine Tango all my life, dancing, teaching, choreographing, and performing professionally since 1993. Find out more about me...

Here is our menu of classes:
Private lessons in-person and virtual Book now

Small groups. Available in-person 3 locations

On-demand video tutorials Free videos


https://escuelatangoba.com/marcelosolis/tango-classes/ways-to-learn-argentine-tango/

No comments: